3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Nomad Cooking Kit Knife
Camp side cooking doesn’t render all cutting to be done with your pocket knife, instead enjoy the sharp blades and robust feel of Opinel’s Nomad Cooking Kit. The kit comes ready to go with a serrated knife, peeler, cutting board, and corkscrew-kife combo for chef-worthy blades on the go.
- Deluxe blades for cooking by campfire, or mountain picnics
- Serrated folding knife is perfect for firm breads and cheese
- Corkscrew folding knife easily opens beverages and cuts
- Folding peeler for getting veggies ready at camp
- Microfiber cleaning cloth doubles as a carrying cloth
- Small cutting board for charcuterie at the crag
- Item #OPIA01F
- [blade] Sandvik stainless steel 12C27, [handles, board] beech wood, [cloth] microfiber polyester
- #12 serrated folding knife, #10 corkscrew folding knife, #6 folding peeler, 8 x 10in cutting board, microfiber cleaning cloth
- [cutting board] 8 x 5 x 05.in, [#12 serrated] 10 x 1.25 x 1.25in, [#10 corkscrew] 9 x 1 x 1in, [#6] 6.5 x 0.75 x 0.75in, [cloth] 13 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.