Select style & size:Select options
Give yourself a hand.
Get more out of your Shimano 11-speed drivetrain with the OneUp Components Sprocket Kit. Shimano's 11-46t has a huge, clunky 9T jump from 37-46t, which means that the shift to the biggest sprocket feels like you're shifting into a granny ring. So, adding the OneUp 45t sprocket to the Shimano 11-40t cassette gives you 5t jumps in the bigger sprockets to make the lower gears extremely useable. Plus, it requires no derailleur cage modifications to ensure a quick and easy installation. Then, the 18t sprocket offers more balanced cassette progression for a smoother cadence and enhanced shifting.
- Sprocket kit for easier, smoother shifting with Shimano 11-sp
- Tough aluminum and hardened steel provide durability
- Provides more even cassette progression
- Compatible with standard freehub driver bodies
- Item #OUC0002
- Q & A
OneUp Components Big Ring Kit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The 45t ring is the perfect size to make chugging up the big climbs in my area just a bit easier.