New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
V2 Dropper Post
When we were a kid, we thought being called "short stack" was an insult to our not-so-lofty stature. It turns out, our heads just weren't in the right game. OneUp Components takes short stack to the max with its Dropper Post - V2, measuring in with the shortest stack height available, and shortest total length of any available dropper currently on the market. Much like the first iteration, the V2 features cable-actuated, infinitely adjustable drop, and a stack height so low that you can easily size up your dropper and enjoy more clearance when its time to buzz the back wheel on steep, aggressive descents.
Not only is it the absolute shortest dropper post on the market, but OneUp offers a unique, travel-adjust shim system with two 10-millimeter shims that enable you to trims down your post to your personalized needs by up to 20-millimeters, so you don't have to size down in dropper length if you're between sizes. This means you can achieve that 140 millimeters of drop with the 150-millimeter option or achieve 160 millimeters of drop with the 180-millimeter option by OneUp, making it a truly personalized dropper, seeing your physiology doesn't usually conform to every number on the market.
- OneUp's dropper post keeps things short in stack, long in drop
- Two 10-millimeter travel adjust dims lets you fine-tune drop
- Shortest stack height and total length allows you to size up
- Reliable sealed cartridge internals handle the rigors of the trail
- Simple, cable-actuated remote doesn't require bleeding
- OneUp Dropper Lever remote switch is sold separately
- Item #OUC000X