Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Carbon Handlebar
Even though 35mm handlebars have become pervasive in the mountain bike world, we find they can feel too harsh during a full day of riding rough trails. OneUp claims to have solved this problem with their unique flattened oval shape that offers just the right amount of vertical compliance, while at the same time making your bike's steering feel more responsive.
- A carbon fiber bar that lets you ride harder for longer
- Flattened oval shape offers forgiveness on rough descents
- Unique shape increases steering responsiveness
- Enjoy reduced arm pump and fatigue during all-day rides
- 8-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep for a neutral feel
- 800mm width gives you more confidence and control
- Colored decal kits available to match your rig (sold separately)
- Item #OUC0011
- carbon fiber
- 20, 35mm
- [back] 8-degree, [up] 5-degree
- Claimed Weight
- [20mm rise] 7.8oz (220g), [35mm rise] 7.9oz (225g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
4.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.