No water is too cold for the adventurous.
The O'Neill Women's Psycho-Freak Zen Zip SSW Wetsuit offers adventurous surfers the peace and mind that's needed when paddling through cold waters. This suit features O'Neill's best features and technology available, like the TechnoButter 2 and TechnoButter 2 Air. This super-stretchy, neoprene construction offers a lighter feel and less water absorption. Additionally, its Double SuperSeam welding ensures a thinner and lighter feel, while the triple glued seams provide watertight performance. The Plasma and Super Seal cuffs and ankles further protect your skin from cold waters.O'Neill also designed the Psycho-Freak Zen with seamless panels in those frequently-used, paddle zones to prevent chafing on long surf days, and the Krypto Padz protect your knees from recently waxed boards. The patented Z.E.N. zip entry system encompasses a short back zipper and collar (with a pullover internal seal), which when combined discourages water entry and ultimately provides maximum warmth.
- O'Neill's lightest firewall suit for surfing in cold water
- TechnoButter 2 and TechnoButter 2 Air neoprene offer superior stretch
- Plasma and Super Seal cuffs and ankles keep water out
- Double SuperSeam assures watertight and stitch-less technology
- Z.E.N. zippered closure system with drainage
- Item #ONE00YA