Select style & size:Select options
Don't let cold water stop your session.
If you live to surf, but can't seem to stomach the frigid waters of spring runoff or your frosty wintertime break, pick up O'Neill's Psycho 3mm Hood and keep your wave-catching exploits a four-season activity. Featuring a plush-on-skin TechnoButter interior, the Psycho is comfy on the inside, but sturdy and wind-resistant on the outside. The 3mm neoprene is good to go into the mid 60s, and will help you avoid a debilitating brain freeze headache just as the big stuff starts rolling in. Plus, the visor keeps the sun out of your eyes and the water off your face, so you can focus on better things, like catching your next wave.
- A neoprene hood for surfing cold waters
- TechnoButter interior is soft on skin
- Cuts wind and lessens atmospheric chill
- Glued and blind-stitched seams reduce chafe
- Visor blocks sun, keeps water out of face
- Cinch cord adjustable for snug, secure fit
- Item #ONE015C