Insane comfort and performance.
Chilly water isn't going to stop your crazy kid from diving in when the waves are overhead, so at least suit him up in O'Neill's top-of-the-line Youth Psycho 1 Z.E.N. Zip 4/3 FSW Wetsuit before letting him loose. Its warm, stretchy, and smooth TechnoButter neoprene will help you kid go nuts on the waves in ultimate comfort.
Single Fluid Welded seams lock water out and ensure bomber durability, and the minimal seam design allows maximum mobility. Seamless Contortionist shoulders and strategic seamless paddle zones make long hours in the water easy and comfortable. The F.U.Z.E. chest closure system is a cinch to get in and out of, and it takes zipper pressure off the spine for improved comfort and flex. Add to that a Double Super Seal neck and Plasma wrist and ankle gaskets, and you have a suit that's ready to help him surf chilly waves in crazy comfort.
- O'Neill's premium wetsuit for cool and cold water
- TechnoButter 2 neoprene is smooth and stretchy
- Single Fluid Seam Weld ensures watertight durability
- Seamless Contortionist shoulders allow unrestricted paddling
- F.U.Z.E. chest closure improves flexibility and comfort
- Double Super Seal neck offers comfortable fit
- Krypto Knee Padz protect the suit and your knees
- Key pocket with loop secures his house key
- Item #ONE012O