Versatile wetsuit for surfing in cold conditions.
Ideal for surfing in cold conditions, the O'Neill Men's Mutant 4/3 Wetsuit with Hood uses Technobutter Firewall insulation in the chest and back panels to lend extra heat and to also wick away moisture. Constructed with 4/3-millimeter UltraFlex DS neoprene fabric throughout the suit, the Mutant offers plenty of stretch and flexibility as you surf. Its Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) consists of a large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, which minimizes water entry, maximizes stretch, and ensures overall comfort when you spend a significant amount of time sitting upright on your board to view the oncoming sets. Seamless paddle zones (ergonomic undersleeve panels) allow for unrestricted motion and eliminate rash issues, while a minimal seam design provides ample flexibility in cold surfing conditions.
Thanks to its Single Fluid Seam Weld construction, the Mutant offers superb flexibility, light weight construction, and prevents minimal water entry, and the Plasma wrist and ankle seals prevent over-expansion, and seal out water. The modular chest closure offers a watertight, comfortable seal and eliminates annoying flushing issues—without compromising the on-and-off process. Krypto Knee Padz with ergonomic shaping offer durability and help protect your knees when you duck dive. And lastly, the external key pocket houses your car or beach house key.
- Wetsuit that emphasizes flexibility, comfort, and lightweight in cold waters
- UltraFlex DS neoprene delivers unrestricted movementand comfortable flex
- Technobutter Firewall insulation boosts your body's warmth
- Plasma wrist and ankle prevents water entry
- Single Fluid Seam Weld construction further eliminates water entry
- Krypto Knee Padz adds protection while keeping it flexible
- Item #ONE010M