Warmth and unrestricted movement for chilly to mild surf.
Whether you're chasing autumn swells in Southern California or catching spring waves in the Outer Banks, the O'Neill Men's Hammer 3/2 Full Wetsuit keeps you warm without restricting movement in the line-up. The UltraFlex DS neoprene provides warmth, while remaining flexible for unrestricted movement with its Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones. Smooth Skin neoprene chest and back panels insulate you from offshore breezes while you wait for the next set to roll in.
From duck diving to standing up, the wetsuit's Krypto knee pads won't hold you back, thanks to their ergonomically shaped high-stretch neoprene. These knee pads are also abrasion-resistant for extra durability. The Double Superseal neck keeps you nice and warm with its two-layer design, complete with Glide Skin lining for a next-to-skin, chafe-resistant fit that keeps out water. Other tech features include a YKK back zip closure, smooth flatlock stitching (breathable), and Lumbar Seamless Design.
- 100% UltraFlex DS neoprene body
- Smooth Skin neoprene at chest and back
- Krypto abrasion-resistant knee pads
- Double Superseal neck: fully adjustable and water-tight
- Back zip closure with #10 YKK zipper
- Flatlock stitching (breathable)
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Lumbar Seamless Design
- Item #ONE00RE