The OneBallJay X-Wax is a two-in-one wax for superior glide in widely varying conditions, ranging from icy-cold hardpack to waist-deep powder. Pick up the wax with the temperature range that suits your local conditions, apply it to the base of your board or skis, and reap the benefits of low-friction glide across sticky snow and speed-robbing flats. It includes a 72-gram block of fluoro wax for hot waxing applications, as well as a smaller 42-gram block of graphite rub-on wax. OneBallJay recommends using the rub-on first, then hot-waxing with the fluorinated block for the best possible performance.
- Two-in-one wax: 72-gram fluoro, 42-gram graphite rub-on
- Warm: 26 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cool: 21 to 28 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold: 12 to 23 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ice Cold: Below 12 degrees Fahrenheit
- Item #OBJ000C
- Wax Type
- Fluorinated Parafin
- [Warm] 26-32 F, [Cool] 21-28 F, [Cold] 12-23 F, [Ice Cold] below 12 F
- [Fluoro wax] 72 g, [Graphite rub-on wax] 42 g
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help