Why We Like The On Running Weather Jacket
Part of being a dedicated runner means battling whatever elements are thrown at you, and with this jacket you'll have reliable protection to keep you prepared on long runs when the conditions may change in an instant. Built with a sleek and comfortable construction, it's highly resistant to wind and water, has a comfortable high-visibility hood, and can pack into its own pocket when sunny weather returns.
- Running jacket built for comfort and protection in cool, wet weather
- Highly weather-resistant construction wards off wind and rain
- Stretch fabric moves with you as you pick up the pace
- Hood has a built-in cap to maintain visibility on rainy days
- Vented chest allows for steady airflow to help regulate temperature
- Partially-elastic cuffs stay comfortably in place while you run
- Jacket packs into its own pocket with a convenient carrying strap
- Drawcord hood and hem help you seal out cooler temps
- Item #ONFB01X
- polyester, nylon, elastane, DWR coating
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- adjustable, visored
- 1 zippered chest
- 360-degree at chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 22, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I recently completed my first 100 mile Ultra-Marathon in Oregon this past weekend. As it was just my luck, I was given the full PNW experience. Which meant 23:30 hrs of running in the rain. The jacket went the full distance while keeping me dry. Putting a layer under the jacket really helps during the cold weather which I loved. A must for runners who are consistently out in the elements.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help