Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Keeping warm without overheating while you run is important when you're out in cool weather conditions. In the On Footwear Running Pants, you can log miles while remaining mobile, cool, and comfortable. Constructed with technical fabrics, the pants wick moisture during demanding miles while also providing you with protection from the elements. Front panels block wind and have a DWR treatment to shed light moisture when you get caught in a light shower while UV protection has you covered when the sun comes back out. Their four-way stretch construction has a unique mesh knee design that allows you to run and move comfortably. These mesh knees also allow ventilation to help regulate your temperature to keep you from overheating.
- Technical pant that balance breathability with warmth for your runs
- Four-way stretch construction keeps you mobile through the miles
- Moisture-wicking fabric offers dry comfort in demanding workouts
- Material provides insulation for warmth during chilly morning runs
- UV protection and a DWR treatment allow you to run in the elements
- Unique mesh knee design allows breathability and enhances mobility
- Secondary ankle zippers expand cuffs for comfort and easy dressing
- Versatile pockets securely accommodate your smaller necessities
- Item #ONFB00N
- [face fabric] polyester, elastane, [front panels] 100% polyester ripstop, DWR treatment
- 1 hand, 1 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 9.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.