Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
Designed to tackle changing terrain through all types of conditions, the On Footwear Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Running Shoe is ready to head for the mountains. Its breathable On membrane and engineered mesh uppers help keep your feet comfortable during sunny afternoon runs while the On membrane completely blocks moisture when the trails turn muddy or you cross a shallow stream. Across these changing terrain types, the Missiongrip soles with high-grip rubber and multi-patterned lugs keep you in control as you charge through the miles.
The Cloudventure is also designed to keep your feet comfortable as you run. On Footwear strives to create running shoes that focus on cushioning, not correction to allow you to run the way your body was meant to. On's proprietary CloudTech cushioning takes the first blow off the trail and a Speedboard in the midsole allows you to transition naturally through the stride even when you're on uneven terrain. Additionally, Zero-Gravity Cloud elements in the Cloudventure cushion each step as you let loose down descents while strategically placed heel clouds absorb impacts on inclines to keep those steeps nice and soft.
- Comfortable trail running shoe for mountain missions in any weather
- 6mm drop offers comfortable platform for midfoot and heel strikers
- Waterproof On membrane blocks moisture, is breathable for comfort
- Lightweight Zero-Gravity Cloud elements cushion through downhills
- Heel clouds absorb impact on inclines to help keep the steeps soft
- Speedboard in midsole allows your foot to flow over uneven terrain
- Multi-patterned Missiongrip soles offer control on changing trails
- Smooth laces allow easy fit adjustments before and during your runs
- Item #ONF000I
- Q & A
ON Cloudventure waterproof trail running
Love love the sole!!!! But the fabric on top is so rigid and stiff that it rubs against top of toe joints while walking and hiking. Causing pain around top of foot toe joints.