Why We Like The On Running Cloudventure Trail Running Shoe
Yesterday's rocks are today's clouds when we're hitting the trails in On Running Cloudventure Trail Running Shoe. This trail runner has an uncanny combination of lightweight flexibility and phenomenal cushioning thanks to the CloudTec midsole, which eliminates unnecessary foam in 11 distinct areas to ensure proper cushioning and minimal weight. The upper surrounds your foot in breathable mesh, while the water-resistant exterior sheds mud and moisture with ease.
- Sturdy trail runner to keep you prancing along tough terrain
- Synthetic mesh upper is highly breathable and dries out quick
- Missiongrip sole wraps around rocks and dirt for a better grip
- Zero Gravity foam dampens footfalls for a softer run overall
- Narrower at the center means a better shoe-to-foot connection
- 6mm drop for a natural stride that doesn't stress your calves
- Item #ONFB040
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28 / 22mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 12, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I bought these On Cloudventures to replace my LaSportiva Spire sneakers. While I really have enjoyed my LaSportiva's, the new Cloudventures are just as comfortable and signficantly lighter and less bulky. They also have a very nice look to them (I purchased the glacier/thorn color). I'd highly recommend them.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help