Select style & size:Select options
Cloudswift Running Shoe
City runners have different needs than those in the suburbs or the country. With no soft trails or fields to escape to, you're going to need some cushioning that really does its job, and that's exactly what you're getting with the On Footwear Cloudswift Running Shoe. It was designed specifically to meet the demands of urban runners, and accomplishes that task thanks to its Helion midsole. Helion, which On describes as a "superfoam", delivers the shock attenuation and underfoot cushioning you need for long miles on asphalt roads and concrete sidewalks. It's light and flexible to accommodate the quick movements that are required of you to round street corners and dodge slowpoke pedestrians, and offers lots of durability to withstand hard miles on harder surfaces. The sock-like upper is made with a stretchy yet supportive engineered mesh that breathes well in hot weather, while a durable rubber outsole provides traction for quick cuts, turns, and adjustments, even when the streets are soaking wet.
- City-minded running shoe with cushioning that wont quit
- Helion midsole absorbs shock for long miles on hard pavement
- Breathable mesh upper keeps you cool on hot summer runs
- High traction outsole holds your grip through rainy weather
- Midfoot band offers gentle support through quick movements
- Item #ONF000O
What do you think about this product?