ON Running Cloudace Running Shoe - Men's
Tested in the world's longest relay run on the longest day of the year, the On Footwear Cloudace Running Shoe holds up to the most demanding runners. With ultimate comfort, protection, and speed the Cloudace performs to very high standards.
CloudTec cushioning provides comfort and protection by utilizing Zero-Gravity Cloud heel cushioning for a soft, protected landing and a rubber landing zone in the forefoot which allows an agile push-off thus delivering ultimate cushioning sensation without slowing the runner down for an incredibly smooth ride. To enhance speed even further, a liquid injected SpeedBoard in the sole stabilizes the foot through each step while also propelling the push-off. For protection, an injected TPU heel counter provides a stable ride while the precision-molded 3D heel keeps the foot in the perfect position all throughout the run. To keep an airy, breezy sensation through longer runs, the upper is constructed with sandwich mesh that allows maximum breathability while still providing support where it's needed.
- Road shoe for the runner seeking comfort, protection, and speed
- Ultimate ventilation in mesh upper doesn't lack support
- Injected TPU heel counter provides a stable ride
- Precision-molded 3D heel for a secure, locked down foot
- CloudTec cushioning delivers a smooth ride from heel to toe
- Liquid injected SpeedBoard stabilizes foot, propels push-off
- Item #ONF000E
- Q & A
Heavy shoe, strong support
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 205lbs
I own 5 pairs of CLOUD shoes. This pair is by far the widest, heaviest and most padded of any. Due to the massive size of the shoe I cannot give it 5 stars and barely a 4 rating. Not their best shoe and expected a much lighter shoe for the price.
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
Nice fit and great for walking as well as for running