Off on an adventure.
Head out for your Saturday morning trail run with your On Footwear Women's Cloudventure Shoes on your feet. You've got a vague trail mapped out in your mind, but the fun part about a long weekend run is that you get to go wherever the wind takes you. Enjoy the breathable mesh upper while you're exploring faraway places in the hot summer sun, and gain solid traction while you scramble up talus fields thanks to your Grip-Rubber soles. The minimalist profile and lightweight construction lend themselves to a cloud-like feeling while you're bouncing around the trail, and the lace closure lets adjust the fit to hold your feet in snug.
- A lightweight trail shoe for crushing the competition
- Mesh upper breathes well on hot days
- Grip-Rubber soles hold traction over scree fields
- Neutral support suits runners with stable arches
- Lightweight design is built for speed
- Lace closure lets you dial in a precise fit
- Item #ONF000H
- Q & A
First of all love the way shoes feel on my feet. This is my question. After walking (approx 30 mins) my arches hurt. Is this just my foot adjusting to different shoe? Arches actually ache after wearing for three days. Only wearing for walking. Wear my ASICS rest of time.