Life on a cloud.
Whether you're new to the running scene or you just appreciate a lightweight, comfortable shoe, the On Footwear Men's Cloudflyer Running Shoe will help you pick up the pace. These comfortable and supportive running shoes suit runners who tend to overpronate, with CloudTec cushioning to absorb impact and keep you moving. The star lacing system lets you dial in a snug, precise fit, and the rubber outsoles help keep you upright on slick sidewalks after a rainstorm.
- Lightweight running shoes built for speed
- Mesh upper breathes well to keep you comfortable
- CloudTec cushioning helps absorb impact
- Stability support suits runners who overpronate
- Star lacing system lets you dial in a precise fit
- Memory foam enhances comfort and stability
- Rubber outsoles hold traction on slick sidewalks
- Item #ONF0005
- Q & A
Truly flying on clouds
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
The cloud technology really is super comfortable! As you can see in the picture they really move around all the different rocks, or cracks that you walk on all day. The added cushion is also appreciated if you're on your feet all day, running a long race, walking around town, or strolling through Disneyland. ON also has done a really nice job with their designs, simple and elegant. The color ways aren't flashy, but they also aren't boring. You can wear these with any outfit and look like you know what you're doing. I mainly trail run, so the Cloudventure is usually my go to. The Cloudflyer however does work on most trails, for a run around the neighborhood, walking the dogs, and they are a great shoe for the athleisure look on your rest day.