Run on clouds.
- Lightweight, responsive running shoe feels surprisingly comfortable
- Zero-Gravity midsole with air pockets for less weight and more cush
- Mesh woven upper blends breathability with support
- Antimicrobial treatment reduces odor
- Item #ONF0006
- Q & A
Devil is in the details
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
I have had these shoes for a few weeks now. First things first, they look really cool. I get tons of compliments on them. The construction is straight up impressive. Welded seams, flat lock stitching, the materials are all top notch, every detail of this shoes has been thought about and you really notice it when you pick it up. It is an incredibly light weight shoe. The cushioning is interesting. It feels like each "cloud" operates as its own independent suspension. Out of the box these felt stiff but now that I have run in them a bit, that has softened and feels much more natural. My only real complaint is that rocks get stuck in the sole pretty often. Most times I don't notice it until after the run but sometimes a big one gets stuck in there and I have to stop to pick it out. Over all this is a really cool shoe and I would recommend it to runners or fitness athletes alike.