Like running on a cloud.
You're in for a rough morning of hill sprints. That's enough to make you want to roll over and snooze your alarm, but your On Footwear Women's Cloud X Running Shoe beg to differ. These fully cushioned shoes provide the comfort and support you need for intervals sets and training jogs, with a CloudTec sole that offers a smooth and energetic rebound while your heart rate soars. The flexible and lightweight design keeps your heel strikes quick and efficient, and the mesh upper breathes well on hot summer days.
- A cushioned shoe for running and training
- Seamless mesh upper is snug and breathable
- Dual-density liner offers a sock-like fit
- Flexible and lightweight design
- CloudTec sole gives you a smooth, rebound
- Full cushioning keeps your feet comfortable during long workouts
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- Item #ONF0008
- Q & A
Serious cushion, when in play.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm not doing 5 stars, since I just demoed these.
So, standing around, trying these on, they didn't feel particulary soft to me. I run in Altras and Hokas, so I thought there was no way that they'd have enough cushion.
Weird thing though. As soon as I started walking, they did have a cloud effect, just like my Altras and Hokas, but without all that height. So, I'm incredibly impressed. I'm already recommending these to people and plan to get a pair asap.
For sizing, they definitely run small. This style runs maybe 1/2 size small. Another style I tried was probably 1 full size small. So, size up.