Get your heart rate up.
- Sneaker for running and training
- Speedboard Construction for stability
- CloudTec outsole with Zero-Gravity foam absorbs impact
- Minimalist cushion for a lightweight feel
- Neutral support for a comfortable strike
- 6mm drop encourages mid-foot strike
- Speed-lace system for easy accessibility
- Item #ONF0004
- Q & A
Sizes are off
Sizes are 1/2 too big
No injuries yet... and fast
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.0
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 142lbs
Absolutely love this shoe. While I am one of those that wear different shoes on almost every run to avoid muscle imbalances, the Cloud X is still my go-to. This is a great shoe for short to mid-distance runs ( I would say for training purposes, up to 14 miles), but would also make a great race shoe for anything as long as a marathon. I love the feel of these, they absorb impact very well and allow for some longer runs without completely taking the feel of away. I would compare this to an Adidas Boston with better feel and less of the soft cushion that the boost comes with. Dependent on how you like your shoes this could be a positive or negative; for me definitely a positive.
Price point is steep, but I promise it is well worth the money. I have 200+ miles on these and they are hardly showing any signs of the end, nor do they feel compromised at all.