Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
Dark and stormy clouds are no problem for the On Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Running Shoe. This tough running shoe keeps our feet dry and comfortable while we're crossing rocky ridges in the Rockies and dashing through lush forests in the Cascades. CloudTec cushioning helps reduce the jarring impact that often comes from running downhill, and Grip-Rubber sole keeps us upright on slick rocks and scree fields. The lace closure dials in a precise fit and the EVA midsole provides the cushion and support we need for happy feet stride after stride.
- A tough running shoe for tackling tough trail runs
- Waterproof mesh breathes well and fights off the elements
- CloudTec cushion helps reduce impact from downhill running
- High-traction Grip-Rubber soles keep you surefooted on slick rocks
- EVA midsole absorbs energy for a smooth ride
- Lace closure dials in a precise fit
- Elastic loop on tongue traps lace ends to avoid tripping and untying
- Neutral support suits runners with stable arches
- Item #ONF000G
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.