Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cloudswift Running Shoe
The city runners among us have different needs than those in the suburbs or the country. With no soft trails or fields to escape to, we need some cushioning that really does its job, and that's exactly what we get with the On Running Cloudswift Running Shoe. It was designed specifically to meet the demands of urban runners, and accomplishes that task thanks to its Helion midsole. Helion, which On describes as a "superfoam," delivers the shock attenuation and underfoot cushioning we need for long miles on asphalt roads and concrete sidewalks.
- City-minded running shoe with cushioning that won't quit
- Helion midsole absorbs shock for long miles on hard pavement
- Breathable mesh upper keeps you cool on hot summer runs
- High-traction outsole holds your grip through rainy weather
- Midfoot band offers gentle support through quick movements
- Item #ONFB036
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.