Why We Like The Cloudrock Hiking Boot
We like that the Cloudrock Hiking Boot has a bit of a running shoe in its DNA. It's definitely a full-fledged hiking boot built with a waterproof-laminated upper, but underneath On's running-inspired tread and gait encourage a swift step on dirt trails. We also appreciate the hollow rubber lugs that decrease weight and increase cushioning.
- Comfortable, speed-minded boot for intensive trail missions
- Waterproof and windproof membrane offers protection on stormy days
- Outsole provides traction for both slick rock and soft mud
- Cushioned midsole ensures a soft landing on steep, rocky downhills
- Inner Speedboard helps deliver a smooth and easy transition
- Rubberized mudguard helps keep mud and debris out
- High collar offers support and features comfortable padding
- Item #ONF000T
- Upper Material
- Zero-Gravity CloudTec cushioning
- Missiongrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 13.4oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 164 lbs
The look especially the pecan are sick bro! I wore them to work and got so many compliments. However I live in the Seattle area and I’m Not sure how waterproof they will be in this weather I’ll have to update this. They run big I ordered a half size down.
May 3, 2020
Great modern hikers
- Runs small
I bought these for my wife in Hazel & she loves them. The sole has a ton of grip & she gets a ton of compliments wearing them on the trail. I’d recommend going up at least half a size as they run small. The only thing is that she starts complaining about her arch after a few hours, but she might have a high arch as I have the same shoes in black & don’t have any issues.
July 11, 2020
How is the toe box? I’m an altra shoe wearer, and although I know it doesn’t have the same toe box, would this shoe be considered a wide toe box?