Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cloudflow Running Shoe
We like running in On's Cloudflow Shoe for training sessions, 10K races, and even marathons. The unique-looking holes in the midsole lighten the shoe, increase flexibility, and maintain fully-cushioned responsiveness. The Helion superfoam is so springy that we feel like we're running on clouds, and going with the flow. On updated the upper with a partially-recycled construction, too.
- Lightweight running shoe for road runs and quick races
- Lace closure lets us customize the fit with small adjustments
- Grippy rubber offers traction on paved roads
- 6mm drop enhances heel-to-toe transitions
- Cloudtec with Helion superfoam gives soft landing on rough terrain
- Upper made with recycled material for a more planet-conscious approach
- Item #ONFB03Q
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.