Why We Like The Cloud X Running Shoe
You're in for a rough morning of hill sprints—that's enough to make you want to roll over and snooze your alarm. The Cloud X Running Shoes beg to differ. These fully cushioned shoes provide the comfort and support you need for intervals sets and training jogs, with a CloudTec sole that offers a smooth and energetic rebound while your heart rate soars. The flexible and lightweight design keeps your heel strikes quick and efficient, and the mesh upper breathes well on hot summer days.
- A cushioned shoe for running and training
- Seamless mesh upper is snug and breathable
- Dual-density liner offers a sock-like fit
- Flexible and lightweight design invigorates your routine
- CloudTec sole gives you a smooth, cushioned rebound
- Full cushioning keeps your feet comfortable during long workouts
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- Item #ONFB02B
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel/forefoot] 22mm/16mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road running, training
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2021
A real stunner
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
First of all, I love a good monochromatic/minimalist style and ON's aesthetic is beautiful. Functionally, the shoe has a lot of impact control and feels springy and light. I generally wear Salomon's Sonic3, and these cloud runners definitely have a lower top around the ankle than the Salomon's but they still feel sturdy.