Select a size:
Why We Like The Cloud X Running Shoe
Whether our training plan has us slated for a neighborhood run or a cross-training session in the weight room, the On Footwear Cloud X Running Shoe is up to the task. This shoe is built with Speedboard Construction for stability on the track, sidewalk, or floor, and has a lightweight, minimalist feel for a floaty run. As we run, the neutral support and moderate drop keep our feet in a comfortable position for the repeated absorption of impact.
- Sneaker for running and training
- Speedboard Construction for stability
- CloudTec with Helion foam provides reliable shock absorption
- Speedboard increases energy response
- Molded heel cushion pads increase stability
- Minimalist cushion for a lightweight feel
- 6mm drop encourages mid-foot strike
- Speed-lace system for easy on-off
- Item #ONFB02A
- Upper Material
- dual-desnity sockliner
- Cloudtec, Helion
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel/forefoot] 22mm/16mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road running, training
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.