Cloud X Running Shoe
Whether your training plan has you slated for a neighborhood run or a cross-training session in the weight room, the On Footwear Cloud X Running Shoe is up to the task. This shoe is built with Speedboard Construction for stability on the track, sidewalk, or floor, and has a lightweight, minimalist feel for a floaty run. As you run, the neutral support and moderate drop keep your foot in a comfortable position for the repeated absorption of impact.
- Sneaker for running and training
- Speedboard Construction for stability
- CloudTec outsole with Zero-Gravity foam absorbs impact
- Minimalist cushion for a lightweight feel
- Neutral support for a comfortable strike
- 6mm drop encourages mid-foot strike
- Speed-lace system for easy accessibility
- Item #ONFB02A
- Upper Material
- dual-desnity sockliner
- Cloudtec, Zero-Gravity foam
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2021
I love these shoes
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 225 lbs
I honestly love the shoes. They are extremely comfortable and awesome for running. They fit true to size and I like wearing them out and about as well because they are comfortable
February 8, 2021
Great running shoes !
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
I use these for cross training in the gym (weight blocks and treadmills) and these are absolutely brilliant. I'm coming over from Nike training shoes and these just have much better grip (sticky sole) and support for my feet. Especially running on the tread is a definite upgrade. I feel like I have an extra edge while running and its helping me run faster and longer. My initial impressions are incredibly positive and I'll post back once I've really put them through the wringer
March 3, 2021
Thanks so much for the helpful review, Akshay! Glad to hear you're loving your Cloud Xs!