Island vibes just got an upgrade.
On the surface, the Olukai Men's Hualalai Boot may just seem like another work boot, but if you look a little closer you'll find a surf-inspired offering that can stand up to hard work, but would rather be out exploring. The waterproof leather upper sheds rain and splash, so you won't need to run for cover when the seasonal monsoon hits, and the rugged sole is tough, but also non-marking, so it'll perform all the way from the club to the top of a volcano. And because Olukai knows you're going to beat the Hualalai up and put it through it's paces, they included an anatomical EVA footbed that can be removed and washed to get rid of the funk.
- An island-inspired boot for work, the pub, and adventure
- Waterproof/breathable construction keeps your feet dry
- Triple-density anatomical EVA footbed is removable and washable
- Non-marking sole offers superior, durable traction
- Item #OLU004T
- Q & A
It's Boot Season!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for a savvy fella, this is what he says:
Real nice boots! Love the mixed material construction. Super comfortable right out of the box, no break in needed. Have spent plenty of days on my feet with these guys - no hot spots whatsoever. Seem to be well built and durable. Tough to go wrong with Olukai. 10/10 would buy again.