When your summer free time consists of waffling between the beach and the boat, make sure to reach for the Olukai Women's Ho'opio Flip Flop to provide day-long support. This lightweight flip flop fashions a vegan-friendly synthetic upper that assures a comfortable feel against your foot. Its quick-drying and breathable footbed is built to endure water, and the foot-inspired PU midsole provides unrivaled support. Not to mention, the non-marking rubber sole assures a level of boat-friendliness so you don't leave a trail of scuff marks when you need to tend to the bow.
- A classic flip-flop that's bound to become a summer staple
- Synthetic upper assures comfort and is vegan friendly
- Quick-drying and breathable footbed assures water-friendliness
- Anatomically-molded PU midsole adds support
- Boat-friendly, non-marking rubber sole
- Item #OLU004G
- Q & A
Comfy as can be
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These were purchased for my GF and she loves them. They're simple but are very comfortable and she wears them all the time. They were an awesome buy
is there much arch support, ie compared to chaco brand sandals?