Agile and amphibious.
From treks across stream-strewn trails to stand-up paddleboard tours, keep your feet comfy and protected with the Olukai Men's 'Eleu Trainer Water Shoe. Its lightweight mesh upper helps it drain water and dry quickly for amphibious use, and it's extremely breathable to help your foot stay cool, making it a good choice even when there's not a drop in sight. The EVA footbed supports your foot for reduced fatigue and cushions impacts, and it's perforated and hydrophobic so it doesn't get waterlogged after splashing through a stream. It's finished off with a sticky rubber outsole that's optimized for wet surfaces, so you don't slip on damp rocks or slippery SUP decks.
- Quick-drying comfort for wet terrain
- Mesh upper is highly breathable and dries quickly
- Dual-density EVA footbed cushions and supports foot
- Hydrophobic and perforated footbed to shed water
- Sticky rubber outsole for traction on wet surfaces
- Portion of proceeds goes to Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
- Item #OLU004N
- Q & A
Solid river shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I have only used these a few times but so far I like them better than the Astrals (they come apart fast). These Olukais dry pretty quickly too which is nice around camp.