Select a size:
Why We Like The Twister Sit-On-Top Kayak
One glance at the Old Town Twister Kayak and we can already tell that this sit-on-top is unique. Wide and low to the water with a hard rail at the waterline, this boat provides us with the ultimate in stability.
Intermediate and beginner paddlers will be able to bust through waves, navigate slow-moving rivers, and enjoy short paddles on flat water in the contoured, high-back seat well, and even store some basic gear in the stern tank well. Molded foot rests offer support to give the Twister a little juice, and a cup holder keeps your drink (the most important piece of gear you have) safe and secure.
- Low-maintenance sit-on-top kayak for beginners and novices
- Wide and low profile maximizes overall stability
- Contoured high-back seat well offers ergonomic comfort
- Molded foot rests help boost leverage when paddling
- Stern tank well with bungee adds storage options
- Molded cup holder keeps your drink nearby
- Bow and stern grab handles make transportation a breeze
- Bungee Paddle keeper frees up your hands when you take a break
- Item #JOP000J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.