Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Topwater 120 Kayak
We like to get out farther and for longer in the Old Town Topwater 120 Kayak. Designed specifically for anglers, this ultra-stable kayak features the DoubleU hull that maximizes your ability to cruise quietly across the water instead of spooking the fish. Whether you cast from either the high or low setting of the ElementAir seat or from the comfortable EVA deck pad that's designed to give you traction, the Topwater is specialized for long days of fishing comfort. An oversized stern tank works with the hull to secure plenty of gear, from your flies and alternative rig options to your lunch and extra layers. Three rod holders—one of which faces forward—let you go hands-free to paddle while onboard rod and tackle storage ensures you make it to your favorite hole with your gear at-the-ready.
- Fishing kayak that emphasizes stability and storage
- DoubleU hull provides exceptional stability
- ElementAir seat has two positions and adjusts for comfort
- Universal transducer is compatible with most fish finders
- EVA deck pad is grippy and cushioned for standing comfort
- Oversized stern tank secures plenty of gear
- Three rod holders simplify paddling and other activities
- Item #JOP003Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.