Select Style & Size
Topwater 106 Kayak
The Old Town Topwater 106 Kayak is the sit-on-top vessel you need for comfortable, fun days on the water. Its DoubleU Hull Design has the stability and maneuverability reminiscent of a pontoon boat, making your cruise across the water quiet and smooth. This stability is paramount for fishing from a standing position—a feat that the EVA foam deck pads help make more enjoyable.The ElementAir seat is adjustable in both high and low positions, so whether you're casting or paddling you can find a comfortable way to sit that doesn't block the air. A centered strap sits between the foot braces making standing up and sitting downwithout rocking the boat easy. Three rod holders let you bring along plenty of options, and integrated storage options hold your tackle and other gear. The universal transducer mounting system makes mounting almost any fish finder a breeze, so you can customize your boat just how you like it.
- Sit-on-top kayak for fun days of fishing
- DoubleU Hull Design for maximum stability
- ElementAir seat has high and low position options
- EVA deck pad for standing comfort
- Universal transducer makes mounting fish finder easy
- Three rod holders secure rods for paddling
- Item #JOP003Y
- 10ft 6in
- Maximum Load
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2020
can 2 people fish in this kayak?