Select style & size:Select options
Sorrento 126SK Kayak
From paddling across remote lakes in the Boundary Waters to navigating calm ocean inlets in Acadia National Park, the Old Town Sorrento 126SK Kayak is a stable, efficient touring kayak great for exploring flat, open water. Throw a lunch, camera, and few extra layers in the sealed stern hatch for days spent exploring a chain of lakes or wildlife watching, but be sure to take some time to adjust the padded seat and foot pegs before pushing off from shore for a secure, comfortable paddling experience as you navigate the open water. Old Town built this kayak around a hull that's designed to track well across open water while maintaining plenty of stability to inspire confidence when you encounter choppy conditions during a windy afternoon. The attached drop-down skeg only adds to this 'yak's ability to efficiently track across calm, open waters as you enjoy the surrounding scenery in a remote wilderness area.
- Explore coastal inlets and open water with this touring kayak
- Efficient hull ideal for maneuvering through flatwater
- Padded, adjustable seat provides day-long comfort for long tours
- Spacious cockpit accommodates a wide-range of paddlers
- Drop-down skeg lifts to avoid hitting rocks in shallow water
- Sealed stern hatch hauls a day's worth of gear
- Bungee rigging along deck keeps a paddle and extra layer within reach
- Item #JOP004H
What do you think about this product?