3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Sorrento 126SK Kayak
From paddling across remote lakes in the Boundary Waters to navigating calm ocean inlets in Acadia National Park, the Old Town Sorrento 126SK Kayak is a stable, efficient touring kayak great for exploring flat, open water. Throw a lunch, camera, and few extra layers in the sealed stern hatch for days spent exploring a chain of lakes or wildlife watching, but be sure to take some time to adjust the padded seat and foot pegs before pushing off from shore for a secure, comfortable paddling experience as you navigate the open water. Old Town built this kayak around a hull that's designed to track well across open water while maintaining plenty of stability to inspire confidence when you encounter choppy conditions during a windy afternoon. The attached drop-down skeg only adds to this 'yak's ability to efficiently track across calm, open waters as you enjoy the surrounding scenery in a remote wilderness area.
- Explore coastal inlets and open water with this touring kayak
- Efficient hull ideal for maneuvering through flatwater
- Padded, adjustable seat provides day-long comfort for long tours
- Spacious cockpit accommodates a wide-range of paddlers
- Drop-down skeg lifts to avoid hitting rocks in shallow water
- Sealed stern hatch hauls a day's worth of gear
- Bungee rigging along deck keeps a paddle and extra layer within reach
- Item #JOP004H
- Hull Material
- single-layer polyethylene
- 12ft 6in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 20.5 x 51.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.