Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
For all day paddling adventures.
From paddling across remote lakes in the Boundary Waters to navigating calm ocean inlets in Acadia National Park, the Old Town Sorrento 126sk 2018 Kayak is a stable, efficient touring kayak great for exploring flat, open water. Throw a lunch, camera, and few extra layers in the sealed stern hatch for days spent exploring a chain of lakes or wildlife watching, but be sure to take some time to adjust the padded seat and foot pegs before pushing off from shore for a secure, comfortable paddling experience as you navigate the open water. Old Town built this kayak around a hull that's designed to track well across open water while maintaining plenty of stability to inspire confidence when you encounter choppy conditions during a windy afternoon. The attached drop-down skeg only adds to this 'yak's ability to efficiently track across calm, open waters as you enjoy the surrounding scenery in a remote wilderness area.
- Explore coastal inlets and open water with this touring kayak
- Efficient hull and drop-down skeg ideal for flatwater paddling
- Padded, adjustable seat provides day-long comfort for long tours
- Spacious cockpit accommodates a wide-range of paddlers
- Sealed stern hatch hauls a day's worth of gear
- Bungee rigging along deck keeps a paddle and extra layer within reach
- Item #JOP003U