sale $639.99 $799.9920% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Watch wildlife from the water.
Whether you're paddling across mirror lakes in the Midwest or birding around the shores of the Long Island Sound, the Old Town Sorrento 106sk 2018 Kayak comes along as a stable, efficient touring kayak that thrives when exploring flat, open water. The sealed stern hatch easily carries your lunch, binoculars, and a few extra layers for solo outings on the water spent checking birds off your list, while the adjustable, padded ACS2 seat and foot pegs guarantee a secure, comfortable paddling experience. Old Town engineered the Sorrento's hull to track well across open water without sacrificing stability, providing reliable control and confidence when the wind picks up and the water starts to whitecap. Plus, an attached drop-down skeg furthers this boat's ability to efficiently track across flat, placid waters as you spy a Black-Crowned Night Heron looking for food in the reeds.
- Stable touring kayak built for navigating calm, open water
- Hull and drop-down skeg are tailored to flatwater paddling
- Adjustable, padded seat and foot braces add comfort and control
- Roomy cockpit fits paddlers of all sizes
- Sealed stern hatch transports your daily essentials safely
- Bungee rigging along deck quickly stashes your rain jacket
- Item #JOP003V
51.5 x 20.5in
Active Comfort System 2.0