Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Fishing Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Predator PDL Kayak
It's hard to cast when your hands are busy paddling, so Old Town built the Predator PDL Kayak to free up your hands and allow you to focus on what matters: fishing. Equipped with the company's specialized Pedal Drive, this kayak allows you to access all of your favorite fishing spots without a paddle. Its Tri-Hull design maximizes stability whether you're enjoying the Element Seating System or standing on the Exo-Ridge Deck once you find a good hole. Once you're there, use the single-hand rudder and pedal drive to move in both forward and reverse—so troll away, grease up that cast-iron, and strike fear into the heart of fish everywhere. The Pedal Drive tips up so you don't have to worry about hitting it while docking in shallow water, and installs quickly so you can be pedaling in seconds.
- A fishing kayak with built-in pedal drive
- PDL drive mounts tie into docking position quickly
- PDL features forward and reverse pedaling
- Rudder control knob makes one-handed steering easy
- One-way scupper valves actively self-bail boat
- Removable mounting plates enable tons of customization
- Tri-hull design maximizes stability for sitting or standing
- Tank well and bow hatch keeps all of your gear dry
- Item #JOPF11N
- Hull Material
- 13ft 2in
- Maximum Load
- Element Seating System
- Claimed Weight
- [boat] 117lb, [pedal drive] 21lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?