Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Loon 106 Recreational Kayak
Consider meandering rivers, glassy lakes, and pristine ponds a basket full of crab legs and the Old Town Loon 106 Kayak both a shiny new cracker and a cup full of butter. With a design that caters to both the beginner and intermediate paddler, the Loon 106 will make a day out on the water a fun, relaxing, and easy-going experience.
The hull is composed of a durable three-layer polyethylene material for reliable durability and has a wide and flat hull for a solid, stable feel with a sharp keel line for improved glide and tracking across open water. Old Town didn't stop with the hull on this beauty, and decided to rig the boat with everything you need to have a killer day on the water right out of the box.
- Super versatile and feature packed recreational kayak for daily use
- Three layer construction holds up to abuse summer after summer
- Sharp keel helps you track across flat water for added control
- Adjustable, padded seat boosts comfort for long days on the water
- Thigh and foot braces provided added control when waters pick up
- Click seal stern hatch keeps important items dry and protected
- Work deck and paddle clip allow you to stay prepared for anything
- Item #JOP004G
- Hull Material
- three layer polyethylene
- 10ft 6in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 56 x 23in
- Hatch Cover
- click seal with bulk head
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2019
Excellent 106 Old Town Loon
- I've put it through the wringer
Excellent service. Perfect. Tracked it all the way from Utah to my home in North Carolina. Perfect shape TLC in bubble wrap and plastic. I love my Loon 106. My 6th Kayak. My first two were Old Towns I gave to friends and they are still going strong. I came home to the best built toughest Kayak you can own. Once I got in it it was first love all over again!