Select style & size:Select options
The tool you need to get the goods.
Consider meandering rivers, glassy lakes, and pristine ponds a basket full of crab legs and the Old Town Loon 106 Kayak both a shiny new cracker and a cup full of butter. With a design that caters to both the beginner and intermediate paddler, the Loon 106 will make a day out on the water a fun, relaxing, and easy-going experience.
The hull is composed of a durable three-layer polyethylene material for reliable durability and has a wide and flat hull for a solid, stable feel with a sharp keel line for improved glide and tracking across open water. Old Town didn't stop with the hull on this beauty, and decided to rig the boat with everything you need to have a killer day on the water right out of the box. The seat is shaped for a supportive feel and is padded with a perforated foam material for better breathability and cushy comfort on your keester.
Adjustable foot braces can be dialed in to suit the length of your legs, while included thigh pads let you get a more responsive feel from the boat by putting your legs up against the walls of the boat. Old Town even threw in a removable work station with USB charging port—just throw in a battery (not included), attach it to the USB port, and keep your camera or phone charged and ready to go all day long. Where the Loon 106 differs from its angler-specific counterpart is the lack of flush-mounted rod holders.
- Recreational kayak for fishing or just touring the lake
- Wide, flat hull provides stability while you cast
- ACS2 seat keeps you comfortable over extended periods
- Thigh pads and foot braces help you stabilize yourself
- Click Seal hatch stores the essentials
- Bungees secure your layers, lunch, and tackle box
- USB charge port keeps your phone ready for that photo op
- Item #JOP003D