Select a size:
Why We Like The Loon 106 Angler Kayak
Sure, we could sit on the shore with all the other noodlers and bait fisherman lobbing chicken legs and chartreuse cheese into the drink, or we could saddle up on the Old Town Loon 106 Angler Kayak and paddle out to where the fish are actually feeding. Designed with anglers in mind, the Loon 106 is made from durable three-layer polyethylene with a wide, flat hull for a stable feel and sharp keel line for better tracking and efficient glide on glassy lakes. A removable work deck with a USB charging device bring this boat into the 21st century—just throw a battery in the compartment, connect it to the USB, and we can be sure our phone has juice when the perfect photo op presents itself.
- Fishing kayak for flat to slow-moving water
- Wide, flat hull provides stability while we cast
- ACS2 seat keeps us comfortable over extended periods
- Thigh pads and foot braces help us stabilize yourself
- Click Seal hatch stores the essentials
- Flush-mounted rod holders reduce snagging
- Bungees secure our layers and tackle box
- USB charge port keeps our phone ready for that photo op
- Item #JOP003F
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.