Select style & size:Select options
Dirigo 120 Kayak
It's just you and the warble of a distant loon as you glide across calm waters in your Old Town Dirigo 120 Kayak. The Dirigo 120's adjustable Glide Track foot brace system and easy grip thigh pads offer excellent initial stability, and its optimal size at just 12 feet makes it easy to maneuver for beginner paddlers. With a tight turning radius and rugged polyethylene construction, this kayak is built to handle any rocks that might be lurking just beneath the surface.
Pop open the stern Click Seal hatch and shift the rest of the day's gear out of the way to grab your homemade breakfast burrito that you'll fully enjoy in comfort thanks to the plush poly contoured cushioned seat. Take a sip from your coffee cup and place it back in the molded cup holder as you watch the early morning fog break apart in front of you. It's rare that you're up this early to catch the lake undisturbed, so grab your camera out of the additional Glove Box hatch storage and capture this fleeting moment before continuing your tour.
- Recreational kayak for exploring gentle waters
- Stabil-Form hull design emphasizes balance and maneuverability
- Three-layer polyethylene resists scuffs and abrasions
- Contoured poly seat and thigh pads for comfort
- Glide Track foot brace system provides leverage
- Click Seal hatch with bulkhead keeps gear dry
- Retractable carry handles for easy portaging
- Item #JOP004J