Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Recreational Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Dirigo 106 Kayak
Slide into the cockpit of the Old Town Dirigo 106 Kayak for a casual paddle around the lake or down a slow-moving river. This is the shortest and most maneuverable of the Dirigo-series boats, which makes it perfect for beginners just getting started on the water or vets looking for a boat that's forgiving and easy to paddle.
With the Click-Seal stern hatch, you get enough storage for a medium-sized drybag full of gear—the perfect amount of space to pack an evening picnic—and the contoured poly cushioned seat and Glide Track foot brace system give you a comfortable and stable paddling platform get there. The Dirigo has all the comforts of a floating living room, too, like a molded cup holder, thigh pads, paddle keeper, and a waterproof, glove-box hatch for keys, phone, and other valuables, so you're never unprepared, even when you're on the water.
- Easy maneuverability and comfort mix in this casual kayak
- Stabil-form hull design maximizes balance
- Contoured seat with cushion provides a plush ride
- Adjustable foot brace enhances stability and control
- Thigh braces increase comfort and efficiency of paddle strokes
- Click-Seal stern hatch provides room for your drybag
- Item #JOP004K
- Hull Material
- three-layer polyethylene
- 10ft 6in
- Deck Height
- Maximum Load
- Cockpit Dimensions
- 38 x 18.5in
- Hatch Cover
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?