Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike 29in Forks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The RXF36 M.2 Boost Fork
The Ohlins RXF36 M.2 Boost Fork is a mainstay on our Enduro race bikes. This high-performance race-proven fork is engineered by some of the best in the business so we can focus on what’s between the tape. We’re especially excited to have the ability to change between a coil and air spring, great for when we’re doing back-to-back weekends of racing on totally different terrain.
- Enduro focused fork is premier suspension for big riding or race days
- 150-170mm travel options to fit a number of different setups
- Air or coil spring compatible for different ride conditions
- Maximum tire clearance of 29x28in and room for 27.5+ tires
- Pre-set race-proven ride settings for maximum efficiency
- E-bike approved means maximum stiffness and minimal fork flex
- Item #OHL1WU9
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1-1/8 - 1-1/2in tapered
- Stanchion Diameter
- 51mm, 44mm
- Spring Type
- air, high/low compression, rebound
- 15 x 110mm boost
- Brake Compatibility
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?