Select style & size:Select options
Getting the most out of minimalism.
Some things are best built burly and big, like dual-crown forks, and gap jumps. But there are areas, even in the hardest charging MTB lines, where a little restraint and minimalism serves us well. Take, for example, the ODI Sensus Lite v2.1 Lock-On Grips. With tighter and smaller ribs, the Lite v2.1 grips offer you a ride with just a little less squishy float, and instead with more intuitive and tactile grip that keeps you in control when the trail is a little on the wild side. Their soft and supple rubber still offers just enough vibration damping to keep you comfortable when you're rolling in hot into steep banked berms, but doesn't overdo it, opting for low profile, instead piling on rubber that creates quite the challenge when you're trying to hold on tight through tire-gobbling rock gardens. Each grip comes equipped with low profile flanges, and one single lock ring to secure you in place, and weighs in at only 1.6oz a piece to keep things light.
- Lite and minimalist grips for rowdy trail days
- Tighter and smaller ribs for total grip
- One lock ring keeps grips secured to the bar
- Micro-flanges keep you centered in the grip
- Vibration damping takes the sting out of rock gardens
- Lightweight at only 1.6oz each.
- Item #ODI001H