Select style & size:Select options
Nalu 11 Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Nalu 11 SUP was built to bridge the gap between paddlers who couldn’t decide if they would rather stand up or sit down on their aquatic adventures. Indecisive users and weary beginners drove this innovative design that essentially blends a kayak and a SUP to offer you the best of both worlds. Stand up in calmer waters and when you are feeling bold enough to play in the surf and sit down for long leisurely afternoon cruises along the shore and when you’re legs tire of balancing. Footwells with textured padding provide a stable place to plant your feet and help you balance while the included Comfort Plus Seat easily attaches for a comfortable seated perch. Stay out longer with a watercraft that adapts to your paddling style and your athletic ability to keep you comfortable all day.
The lightweight single-layer polyethylene material makes portaging inconsequential while four carry handles accommodate a solo or partnered river accesses trek. When surprise rapids interrupt your laid-back float, feel confident that the storage bungees will keep your dry bag from floating away and drain holes will help you stay buoyant —no matter how much water you take on. As you learn to avoid obstacles and control your rig, molded-in integral fins help you track and maneuver with ease in river and ocean environments. Worry less while you are still getting the hang of things with a durable construction that will handle any accidental impacts that happen to float your way.
- A versatile SUP for beginner and intermediate paddlers
- Polyethylene construction offers lightweight durability
- Molded-in fins provide tracking and maneuverability
- Drain holes maintain buoyancy in rough conditions
- Carry handles afford convenient transport from the car
- Storage bungees securely stow water bottles and sunscreen
- Padded foot wells provide a textured surface for a stable stance
- Comfort plus seat offers versatile paddling position options
- Item #JOP005I