You don't have to be in Wyoming.
Wherever you're backpacking, the Oboz Women's Wind River III Backpacking Boot protects your most important asset—your foot. The Wind River outsole is not only built with 4.5mm directional lugs for traction while ascending or descending, but these lugs are also arranged in a pattern designed to represent the Wind River range. An EVA midsole helps disperse the extra impact that occurs from hiking with a loaded pack, and it has an asymmetrical chassis that reduces the roll risk for your ankle while allowing the boot to flex for natural foot movement. The B-Dry membrane seals out water from puddles and showers while allowing your sweat to escape, reducing chafing to prevent blisters.
- Boots for backpacking in wet or dry climates
- B-Dry membrane seals out precipitation and puddles
- TPU chassis for stability under load
- EVA midsole absorbs the impact of weighted steps
- O Fit footbed for support and cushioning
- Wind River outsole with directional lugs for traction
- Item #OBZ001R