Find your zen.
Trekking down a trail for a few days takes you to a place of solace few other activities can match. Get there in the Oboz Men's Wind River III B-Dry Backpacking Boot, and arrive with your foot ready to take on the next day. A waterproof, breathable, B-Dry membrane seals out moisture from rain or puddles without sealing in your sweat. This boot boasts an asymmetrical chassis that helps your ankle resist rolling without limiting the flexibility of the boot where you need it. An EVA midsole absorbs the additional impact of your loaded pack coming down on your foot, minimizing energy loss so you can keep crushing miles on the trail. The Wind River outsole is not only grippy on all sorts of terrain, but it's also based on a topo map of the Wind River mountain range which makes it that much cooler.
- Boots for backpacking or hiking under load
- Waterproof B-Dry membrane seals out precipitation
- Nubuck leather and textile resist abrasions
- EVA midsole absorbs impact as you hike
- TPU chassis provides stability
- Wind River outsole grips varied surfaces
- Item #OBZ001I