Best in class.
The versatile Oboz Women's Sawtooth Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot is built to comfortably handle everything from arduous ten-mile hikes in Glacier National Park to slow, flat meandering trails at your neighboring state park. Waterproof and breathable, the B-Dry membrane promises that you'll be dry (get it?) when you're caught in a sudden rain storm or your foot slips on the log bridging a small stream.
Rugged nubuck leather ensures comfort and durability, while the mesh, moisture-wicking lining keeps things breathable and sweat-free on warmer outings. Low-density EVA pods and a high-density EVA sculpted arch work together in the O-Fit insole to promote a neutral foot position and add cushioned comfort when scrambling over boulders and scree fields. Oboz gave this boot a similarly named Sawtooth rubber outsole with grippy sidewall lugs to chew up loose and muddy terrain without any added bulk.
- Comfort, versatility, and protection meet in this hiking boot
- B-Dry membrane delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Nubuck leather upper is abrasion-resistant and comfortable
- 3D molded heel counter locks down your heel with natural comfort
- Dual-density EVA cushions your foot and adds neutral positioning
- Nylon shank increases stability on rock-strewn trails
- Sawtooth outsole with lugs gives you traction on varied terrain
- Item #OBZ001Q
- Q & A
Love the shoe but....
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Love the shoe but found they are too narrow and after having them on for about 40 minutes the pain in the side of my right foot was just about unbearable.
I don't have big feet, size 6.5 medium width, and rarely have a problem with shoes but so far this year I'm not having much luck with finding a new pair of hiking boots. I've gotten so used to ordering things online that I don't venture into stores that often anymore, guess I'll have to do that.
The heel area on this shoe is a good fit but the toe box, way too narrow with heavy sock which I like and used to wearing. So sorry, but they have to be returned.